On Veteran’s Day, AWS Educate announced a new program to help US veterans and their spouses skill up with cloud training and career resources. Are you a vet? Do you know a vet? This program is worth checking out.
The AWS Educate Program helps individuals skill up on the cloud with career-centric training and learning resources. The program focuses on 4 job families that align with the AWS Educate Job Board:
- Cloud Architect
- Software Developer
- Operations-Support Engineer
- Analytics and Big Data Specialist
AWS Educate Program benefits include:
- $50 in credits for an AWS standard account or $40 in credits for a starter account
- Access to AWS Cloud Career Pathways and up to 30 hours per job path, training courses and labs, including AWS Technical Essentials (a $600 value)
- Qwiklabs credits to help you get hands-on access to the AWS Console
- Option to earn AWS Badges
- Access to the AWS Educate Job Board
- A cloud portfolio you can build and share with potential employers
- Veterans may be eligible for AWS Certification exam reimbursement – read more about reimbursement for veterans here
Interested? Or know a vet who might benefit from this program? Check out the AWS Educate for Veterans page for details (including eligibility and other fine print).
We hope you enjoyed Veteran’s Day. And to all veterans, thank you for your service!