G Suite has over 4 million customers today, and growing. Are you one of them? Get the most out of G Suite and Google Cloud’s powerful tools. Just released, the G Suite: Integrations quest features 8 new G Suite labs, each one designed to make you look smarter than the one before. Get G Suite training on advanced tools like integrating BigQuery and Google Slides for data visualization and building your own custom apps for Google Sheets.
Complete all 8 labs and add the new G Suite badge to your resume. And if you’re one of the first 100 people to enroll using this link, you will receive 50 Qwiklabs credits free of charge (enough to complete the quest). Enroll now.
Here’s some of what you’ll do:
- Use the Apps Script CLI, or clasp, to create and publish web apps and add-ons for products like Sheets, Docs, Forms, and Slides from the command line. In this lab you will learn to create, edit, and deploy Apps Script projects locally.
- Build a chatbot for Hangouts Chat. This one is “Attendance Bot” – you will learn to integrate it with a user’s vacation responder and meetings in Calendar. What kind of chatbot would improve your daily routine (and maybe lunchbreak)?
- Got a presentation coming up? Use Google Slides API as a Custom Presentation Tool. Learn to build a presentation using the Google Slides API and BigQuery to present an analysis of the most common software licenses. Take what you learn in the lab to your next presentation and knock your stakeholders’ socks off.
- More Big Data and Slides – learn how to leverage two Google developer platforms, G Suite and Google Cloud Platform (GCP), to collect, analyze and present data.
Good luck on your quest! And don’t forget to share your badge when you complete it – @Qwiklabs – after all, you earned it.
What kind of cloud is this?
I don’t know either. Can you think of other types of images that would be useful to classify? For example, if you have an online tire shop, wouldn’t it be cool if your customers could upload a photo of their current tire to find a matching replacement?
AutoML can help your tire shop decrease the number of returns and increase customer delight. And it’s easier than you think – learn how to take advantage of this powerful new tool with a new lab, AutoML Vision API.
Here’s some of what you’ll do:
- You’ll be prompted to log into the AutoML UI. Open the link in a new tab to make it easy to hop between AutoML and your lab manual. Then, you’ll log into AutoML with your Qwiklabs-provided credentials.
- In the AutoML UI, you will see a button for “Billing”. You do not need to worry about billing for this lab, as Qwiklabs covers the cost of this lab for you.
- When you load data into your storage bucket, you’ll set your project name with one of the first commands you run. Find your project name on the left of your lab manual, just below your GCP credentials:
AutoML is currently in beta, so we expect to see constant changes to the user interface. Send any questions to Support@Qwiklabs.com and we’ll be happy to help. Plus you’ll help us keep the lab up to date as the product continues to improve!
Curious about what type of clouds were spotted during our trip to Muir Woods? Here are our model’s predictions:
The model is 99% certain these are cumulus clouds! Prediction certainty and accuracy would be better if we trained our model with more than 20 images per category. When you’re helping customers order tires, you will probably want to use 100+ photos per category.
Qwiklabs has big news – Google labs are available now! Just in time for Next ’17. Even better news: all Google Cloud labs are available free of charge (for a limited time).
Click here to see all Google Cloud labs.
If you are already a Qwiklabs user, you can use your Qwiklabs credentials to log in (even though the URL is slightly different than what you’re used to seeing). You will find Google Cloud labs for all experience levels. Want to learn the basics? Try one of these introductory labs:
Or, expand your skillset with a more advanced lab:
Questers, we’ve got something for you too! Be one of the first to add a Google Cloud badge to your resume. Enroll now, and complete your quest while all the labs are available free!
Got questions I didn’t answer? I’m here to help. Just post a comment here and we’ll get back to you right away.