G Suite has over 4 million customers today, and growing. Are you one of them? Get the most out of G Suite and Google Cloud’s powerful tools. Just released, the G Suite: Integrations quest features 8 new G Suite labs, each one designed to make you look smarter than the one before. Get G Suite training on advanced tools like integrating BigQuery and Google Slides for data visualization and building your own custom apps for Google Sheets.
Complete all 8 labs and add the new G Suite badge to your resume. And if you’re one of the first 100 people to enroll using this link, you will receive 50 Qwiklabs credits free of charge (enough to complete the quest). Enroll now.
Here’s some of what you’ll do:
- Use the Apps Script CLI, or clasp, to create and publish web apps and add-ons for products like Sheets, Docs, Forms, and Slides from the command line. In this lab you will learn to create, edit, and deploy Apps Script projects locally.
- Build a chatbot for Hangouts Chat. This one is “Attendance Bot” – you will learn to integrate it with a user’s vacation responder and meetings in Calendar. What kind of chatbot would improve your daily routine (and maybe lunchbreak)?
- Got a presentation coming up? Use Google Slides API as a Custom Presentation Tool. Learn to build a presentation using the Google Slides API and BigQuery to present an analysis of the most common software licenses. Take what you learn in the lab to your next presentation and knock your stakeholders’ socks off.
- More Big Data and Slides – learn how to leverage two Google developer platforms, G Suite and Google Cloud Platform (GCP), to collect, analyze and present data.
- Good luck on your quest! And don’t forget to share your badge when you complete it – @Qwiklabs – after all, you earned it.