You don’t need a B.S. in Computer Science to take advantage of powerful GCP data analysis tools. Google announced fully managed service at Next’18, BigQuery Machine Learning (BQML). BQML allows you to:
- Create, train, evaluate, predict and deploy machine learning models with minimal coding
- Use SQL directly in the database
Get started with BQML by taking the Predict Visitor Purchases with a Classification Model in BQML lab today and get a 30 day pass (free of charge, no CC required) to help you take advantage of this shiny new toy — I mean, seriously, an impactful data analysis tool!
Here’s some of what you’ll do in the lab:
- Explore Ecommerce data & run the Query to find out what percentage made a purchase from website visitors:
- Run the Query to find out your top 5 selling products:
- Preview the demo dataset to find useful features a machine learning model uses to understand if a first time visitor will return to make a purchase & dig deeper to know the risks of only using these fields for your classification model:
- Evaluate classification model to maximize the True Positive Rate (predict that returning users will make a purchase) & visualize a ROC (Receiver Operating Characteristic) curve to maximize the area under the curve:Take the lab and get your 30 day pass to be one step closer to earning the Data Engineering Quest badge.