A 3-step guide for maximizing your impact in 2019:
- Have an idea for how to use AI to help address society’s challenges.
- Spend some time thinking about your idea and formulate a plan of action. Is your idea impactful? Feasible? Scalable?
- Apply for Google.org’s AI for Good grant.
Google.org is still looking for for organizations around the world to submit ideas for solving societal problems with AI. If your idea is selected, you will receive Google.org grant funding from a $25M pool, support and consulting with Google’s AI and cloud experts, and more resources to help your idea become a reality. The deadline to apply is January 22.
Need some help getting started? Check out some of these resources:
- The 7 Steps of Machine Learning, video, 10 minutes: Join Yufeng as he applies machine learning to universal questions.
- AI Experiments: A showcase for simple experiments to help you start exploring ML through music, images, language and more.
- 6 free data-related labs: Start exploring the capabilities of BigQuery and data analysis in the Google Cloud – key components of using AI effectively.
- Want more labs? Check out a previous post with lots of gnarly data/ML/AI use cases and scenarios.
Get artificial intelligence training with these resources and online training modules, then submit your ideas by January 22 – good luck!